Panasonic’s family sized 44 litre 1100W microwave is available in two different looks. Depending on the style of your kitchen, you can choose either the modern matte black model, the NN-ST756B, or the NN-ST776S microwave which has stainless steel panels on the door and can be built in with the stainless steel trim kit. While available in two separate model numbers with different finishes and price points, the NN-ST756B and NN-ST776S microwaves from Panasonic have the same features and technology.
This large microwave has inverter power for thorough and even cooking, combined with all of the benefits of auto cooking using Panasonic’s famed Genius Sensor technology.
- Large Capacity – Family sized at 44 litres this is one of the largest microwaves, with a 380mm turntable to take the largest dishes
- Powerful – With 1100 Watts, this microwave is one of the most powerful with inverter technology and has 10 power settings
- Pre-Set Menus – There are 18 pre-set menus available with Turbo Defrost, Sensor Reheat, Sensor Cook, Beverage and Melt/Soften choices
- Turbo Defrost – One of the most often used functions on a microwave is defrost, and automatic turbo defrost takes the guesswork out of it. The instruction book has lots of handy hints on defrosting
- Sensor Reheat – Another function that microwaves excel at, reheating, and this microwave uses Sensor Reheat to make it so easy and quick
- Sensor Cook – Use the Panasonic sensor to automatically cook your vegetables or legumes, fish, chicken, rice, pasta or desert dishes. The instruction book gives lots of information and recipe ideas to allow you to take full advantage of this feature
- Beverage – Simply touch to reheat one or two cups of milk or coffee
- Melt and Soften – Melt chocolate or butter and soften cream cheese and ice-cream without the fear of going that little bit too far
- Three Stage Cooking – Program up to three stages of cooking with different settings
- Add Time – Use this to add time to the cooking when using Micro Power settings
- Timer – A timer that can be a clock, an ordinary kitchen timer, used to delay the start of cooking, or to count down the optimal standing time
- Child Safety Lock – Allows you to lock the controls so that little fingers cannot inadvertently operate the microwave
Where to buy the Panasonic 44L 1100W Inverter Sensor Microwave
|Billy Guyatts||NN-ST756B Black||Buy now for $313*|
|Billy Guyatts||NN-ST776S Stainless Steel||Buy now for #337*|
Panasonic 44L Inverter Sensor Microwave Photos
Panasonic 44L 1100W Inverter Sensor Microwave Specifications
The Panasonic 1100W 44 litre microwave, model numbers NN-ST756B and NN-ST776S, comes with a one year warranty. The matte black NN-ST756B has a recommended retail price of $349 while the stainless steel NN-ST776S is more expensive with a recommended retail price of $429.
The NN-ST756B and the NN-ST776S microwaves from Panasonic have a large 44 litre capacity and internal measurements of 228mm high, 418mm wide and 470mm deep with a large 380mm diameter turntable. The external measurements are 304mm high, 555mm wide and 493mm deep. With black appliances becoming more and more popular Panasonic have released the NN-ST756B with a modern matte black face with touch controls and a 4 digit LCD display while the NN-ST776S has a stainless steel and black face. A stainless steel trim kit is available for the NN-ST776S model if you want to have a built in look.
The Panasonic 44 litre microwave has 1100 Watts of power with 10 levels of power to use. With the sophistication of the Panasonic Genius inverter technology, this microwave has Sensor Cook, Sensor Reheat, Turbo Defrost, Beverage heat and Melt/Soften automatic functions. The Operating Instructions and Cookbook has all the advice you need to easily use these convenient features plus many easy recipes specially developed for Panasonic microwaves.
More cooking time can be added simply with the Add Time button. Three stage cooking can be programmed and the timer can be used to delay cooking or to ensure the correct standing time after cooking.